Medical Weight Loss in Rochester, NY
When it comes to choosing a weight management program, there are many choices. At New Genesis, in Rochester, board-certified bariatric physician Dr. Antoine Ghaly offers a weight loss program that will help you break your dieting cycle so you can start to enjoy a healthier, thinner you. New Genesis is the only weight loss program in Rochester with a board-certified Bariatrician as Medical Director, and it is the only Medical Weight Loss Center offering the NutriMed® medically supervised weight loss program. NutriMed®is the oldest medical weight loss program in the country, bringing over 30 years of experience to you!
What is weight loss management in Rochester?
New Genesis offers a comprehensive screening process to develop a personal program to meet your needs. Our program will give you the following:
- Support from weight loss professionals
- Educational activities to help you develop new eating and exercise behaviors
- Great tasting meal replacements and protein supplements
- Medications designed to suppress your appetite for those needing an extra edge
What diet and education is offered in medical weight loss management in Rochester?
At New Genesis, the NutriMed® Program is a comprehensive, medically supervised diet that has program options to meet the needs of all weight loss patients. The NutriMed® Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) is a weight control system that guides patients from aggressive weight loss into weight management by means of meal planning, education modules, and exercise plans. The VLCD consists of the following:
- Experience an average of 3-5 lbs./week weight loss with our delicious meal replacement products
- Increased energy levels and self-esteem
- Comprehensive screening process to determine your needs
- Educational activities to help you develop new behaviors to maintain your weight loss long-term
- Experience potential health benefits: lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes, lower cholesterol, improved cardiovascular health and reduced pain in weight-bearing joints
At New Genesis, we also promote the Steps to Avoid Regain (STAR) program to help Rochester patients keep off the weight they have lost.
How much does medical weight loss cost in Rochester?
New Genesis strives to provide expert medical care at an affordable price. Payment is due following your scheduled appointment; we accept all major credit cards, personal checks, and/or cash. Dr. Antoine Ghaly, along with our medical aestheticians, specialize in non-surgical health and wellness options, including Botox®, CoolSculpting®, and microdermabrasion.
If you are a patient in the Rochester or surrounding areas of New York and would like more information about New Genesis or to schedule an appointment, call today at (585) 381-9966.